Colonial Tweed Holiday and Home Park is located on the southern bank of the Tweed River, just a few minutes drive from Coolangatta Beach and the Tweed Heads shopping centres.
The river provides a wonderful opportunity to participate in any water sport; fishing, kayaking, sailing, swimming or simply enjoying a stroll along the walkways on the southern bank of this magnificent waterway. Just a few minutes drive from the park is golf courses, bowling, croquet clubs and national parks with bush walking tracks.
Colonial Tweed Holiday & Home Park is located on the corner of Dry Dock Road/Fraser Drive/Philip Parade and is well away from highway noise, allowing you to enjoy a wonderful break from your busy lifestyle.
- Address158 Dry Dock Road, Tweed Heads South NSW 2486
- CategoryCommunities, Far North Coast
- LocationFar North Coast
- Facilities & ServicesBBQ Area, Garden/House Cleaning Services Available, Library, Recreation Room, Swimming Pool, Walk/Bike Tracks
- Additional Information
- Age RestrictionsWe are an over 50 Park.
- Member id.692
- By 6106wpczar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org