Hunter Valley Village is owned and operated by Coast & Country Developments Pty Ltd which aims to develop a portfolio of life style villages which provide affordable housing to the over 50’s market.
The Hunter Valley Village has been developed to provide the security of a gated estate in a semi rural environment at the gateway to the beautiful Hunter Valley.
Residents can enjoy the tranquillity of the Village and still have access to medical, shopping and recreational facilities at nearby Cessnock which is only 10 minutes away.
- Address56 Carrs Road, Neath NSW 2326
- CategoryCommunities, Hunter Valley and Port Stephens, Pet Friendly
- LocationHunter Valley and Port Stephens
- Facilities & ServicesBBQ Area, Community Bus, Library, Recreation Room, Snooker/Billards, Swimming Pool
- Additional Information- Our villages and parks offer safe and secure environments in which to live. So if you want an affordable home in a secure setting then please talk with us about the large range of housing options available.
- Many of our home owners use our parks and villages as their base from which they travel Australia or the world knowing whilst they are away their home is in good hands with our on-site manager watching over it.
- Hunter Valley Village has a number of excellent sites available for your choice of a Hi-Tech home to own and occupy.
- Pets AllowedYes
- 2 Small to medium dogs allowed.
- 2 Cats allowed.
- Maximum of 2 Pets.
- Age RestrictionsOver 50s
- SecurityElectric front gates
- Member id.00005858
- By darcy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org