Offering a quality, luxurious lifestyle with endless opportunities to play and explore, Palm Lake Resort Fern Bay is the place to be for those wanting a seachange yet love the benefits of easy access to the city. It is a place where the serenity of protected corridors of bushland lead to long stretches of sandy white beaches.
Residents and their visiting families can indulge in true beach side living. Whether you seek swimming, surfing, boating, four wheel driving or simply time to relax by the ocean, all these activities can be easily enjoyed from your home at Palm Lake Resort Fern Bay. With famous Stockton Beach less than 5 minutes away, it is also the perfect base for fishing enthusiasts to discover the region’s quiet estuaries. For boaties, the Hunter River and Fullerton Cove are waiting to be explored.
Time to Explore
The peaceful environment of Fern Bay makes it hard to believe you are actually less than 20 minutes from the city of Newcastle, offering all the services and facilities you would expect from a major commercial centre. Yet if you turn to the north, the nearby water wonderland of Port Stephens offers some of Australia’s best whale and dolphin watching in the wild, plus many other natural wonders.
- Address1117 Nelson Bay Road, Fern Bay NSW 2295
- CategoryCommunities, Lake Macquarie and Newcastle
- LocationLake Macquarie and Newcastle
- Facilities & ServicesBBQ Area, Boat & Caravan Storage, Craft Room, Dance Floor, Gymnasium, Lawn Bowls, Library, Recreation Room, Snooker/Billards, Spa, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Pets AllowedYes, pets allowed at managers discretion
- Age RestrictionsOver 55
- SecurityGated Community
- Member id.00013421
- By darcy
- Email: email@example.com