Secura Lifestyle Hallidays Point is located in the heart of the coastal township of Hallidays Point. This beautiful little town is only 3.5 hours north of Sydney and only a short 15 minutes from Forster-Tuncurry and Taree. Reconnect with nature – we are close to many local beaches, Wallis Lake, Manning River and local clubs and attractions. Shops are also an easy 10-minute stroll down the road.
Our park offers convenient facilities such as multiple BBQ areas, tennis court and indoor pool; perfect for keeping active all-year round.
Visiting family will love the location with plenty of family-friendly activities to keep the kids busy for hours.
Downsize to a low-maintenance lifestyle. Enjoy the flexibility to take off and travel while on-site community managers provide security and peace of mind.
- Address517 Blackhead Road, Hallidays NSW 2430
- CategoryCommunities, North Coast, Pet Friendly
- LocationNorth Coast
- Facilities & ServicesBBQ Area, Boat & Caravan Storage, Recreation Room, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Walk/Bike Tracks
- Additional InformationOur park is a great destination for the keen fisherman with access to many different waterways and beaches in the region. Black Head beach just down the road is patrolled in summer months and is considered one of the Manning Valley's best swimming beaches with great BBQ and picnic areas. Bowling or golfing enthusiasts will also appreciate how close we are to Tallwood’s Golf Course and the local Blackhead Bowling Club. We are walking distance to the Hallidays Point Tavern. Shops are also an easy 10-minute stroll down the road.
- Pets AllowedYes Small companion dog permitted
- Age RestrictionsNo
- SecurityOnsite Management
- Member id.00000188
- By darcy
- Email: email@example.com