Broadlands Green Point is all about making a great life, even better, for all of our Residents.
As the Managers of the Village, our goal, every day, is to create a relaxing yet vibrant and active Community, that ensures everyone has the opportunity to be included and share friendships.
Located on 26 acres, with 351 homes, with a fabulous shopping centre and medical centre positioned across the street from us, car ownership is optional.
Bus stops are located out front and its only a short ride to Gosford Railway Station.
Broadlands contains 2 large swimming pools, an active Community Leisure Centre, Community Garden, Mens Shed and tree lined gardens for community access.
Our activities groups continue to increase, with regular meetings of interest groups for Men’s Shed, Exercise, Yoga, Pool, Community Gardeners, Table Tennis, Darts, Craft, Games, Swimming, Wine Club and Friday BBQ and drinks socials.
Big events are conducted for special times and friendship and Residents are welcome to attend all, including ANZAC day (separate dawn and morning services) Remembrance Day, Christmas Lunch, Spring Fair, Expo, Market day, Trivia Night, Jazz music afternoon and Movie Afternoons. Most meals at events are subsidised by our events group (operated by Community Management), so Residents save on costs.
Information meeting events are conducted regularly by Government departments (Service NSW, NSW Health, Police, Home Care etc) with lunch served for Residents at each event.
Local services are available for Residents and information for access is available from the Community Manager for Home Care, Community Transport, Medical Centre, Home services and various other assistance services.
Residents who are mobility challenged can have their mail delivered to their home and waste collected, by Community Management, without incurring any costs.
Home delivery of all events meals is available for free delivery.
– Over 50s
– Gated access to new development
– Community Leisure Centre – available for Residents to book their own events, subject to availability, without cost
– Two Swimming Pools
– Two BBQ areas
– Games areas for Billiards, Darts and Table Tennis
– Community Garden
– Alfresco Dining
At Broadlands Green Point you will find a range of eco-friendly, contemporary living homes at a fraction of a home and land package cost.
20 First Ave
$240,000 – $260,000
- 2 great bedrooms with robes
- Front veranda and pleasant front garden
- Nice wide open living room
- Air conditioning
- Functional kitchen with lots of cupboards and bench space
- Big carport and storage shed
- 100m to swimming pool and 1 minute walk to the shops
- Easy care, low maintenance and ready for a relaxing lifestyle
Lot 35 Broadlands Green Point
$565,000 to $590,000 Range
- 2 large bedrooms
- 2 verandahs
- Large bathroom and second w.c.
- Expansive living room and open plan dining area
- Huge garage
- Fabulous garden are set up for maintenance free living