Karuah Waters Estate is located at Waterfront Park on the tranquil Karuah River in Port Stephens. This well-established community enjoys the quiet laid back rural environment with the benefits of being closely located to Newcastle. The estate is approximately 500 metres walk to the local shopping district and local bowling club with free bus pick up . The town is also well known for its fishing and oyster catching.
Karuah and Port Stephens are filled to the brim with events and attractions all year long. Karuah is in a idyllic location within a few minutes drive to beaches along the NSW North Coast, Barrington Tops National Park, Myall Lakes, the vineyards of the Hunter Valley and cities such as Maitland and Newcastle.
- Address96 Holdom Road, Karuah NSW 2324
- CategoryCommunities, Hunter Valley and Port Stephens
- LocationHunter Valley and Port Stephens
- Facilities & ServicesBoat & Caravan Storage, Craft Room, Dance Floor, Jetty/Boat Ramp, Library, Recreation Room, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Walk/Bike Tracks
- Additional InformationThe Estate has a social club with regular meetings, craft sessions and exercise classes in the function centre.
- Age RestrictionsThe estate caters for over 50s
- SecuritySecurity gates and cameras
- Member id.00011968
- By 6106wpczar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org