Diamond Waters Caravan Park is one of the best kept secrets in the Mid North Coast. It is a beautiful park that rests on the shores of Camden Haven River and looks out to North Brother Mountain. It is surrounded by nature and adjoins Crowdy Head National Park but only a 5 minute drive from Laurieton which has all the essentials you need. If you are looking for somewhere far away enough to enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with living outside of town, but close enough to essential services, Diamond Waters is the place for you. The park is dog friendly. The park is meticulously maintained and friendly managers live on site.
– Pets allowed subject to managements approval. Cats are no longer accepted in an attempt to protect the native wildlife.
– Onsite Management
– Men’s Shed located next door
– Nearby beaches
– Walking trails in the national parklands
– Aviary with a number of cockatoos and cockatiels
– Abundant native wildlife such as birds, koalas and goannas in the surrounding bushland
Diamond Waters Caravan Park has a wide range of permanent pre-loved homes for sale.
Call (02) 6559 9334
To view our homes for sale listing, click here
Alternatively, please contact one of the local real estate agents in Laurieton:
– Lesa Prowse at the Professionals on (02) 6559 8138 or 0413 696 146
– Wayne Heilman at LJ Hooker on (02) 6559 5411 or 0418 699 080