Faringdon Village is located in Nambucca Heads, a beautiful coastal town on New South Wales’ mid north coast.
A relaxing lifestyle in a friendly over 55’s community… our community offers a sense of connection, a source of friendship, social interaction and shared enjoyment of an array of amenities including two swimming pools, two alfresco undercover entertaining areas, each having their own BBQ, a large community centre with a fully equipped kitchen, library and outdoor areas (available for your own private functions at no cost for hire), a small workshop and boat and van storage (as they become available).
Weekly activities include Carpet bowls, Mahjong, Tai Chi, Bingo, Seniors’ Exercise, Canasta and Guitar lessons. The Social Club organises additional events throughout the year and Happy Hour is a regular occurrence. Cafes, restaurants, clubs, transport, shopping and entertainment are at the door step. Come and enjoy a relaxing and secure lifestyle amongst the natural beauty of this magnificent location!
- Over 55s
- One small dog up to 40cm to shoulder per house or one cat per house.
- All pets must be kept on a leash when outside the home.
- The village has mobile Security Services – once during the evening and once through the early hours of the morning.
- Village Managers reside on site.
- The village is located next door to the Medical Centre with the Nambucca Plaza and Cinema complex are directly opposite the village.